Tall boots with a heel are one of the most modern, chic and versatile wardrobe staples for women. While most footwear trends come and go, the popularity of designer boots with a heel has stood the test of time. Perfect for work, relaxation, an elegant dinner or a fun night out with friends, women's heeled boots can dress up or down a wide range of different outfits.
Ooze sophistication and style with heeled boots of any heel shape or height. Tall heeled women's boots are a fun spin on the traditional winter boot with a little bit of flair. Both wide heel and stilettos make a fashionable statement for your next night out with friends. Try these outfit ideas to pair with your heeled boots:
- Spice up any ensemble with a pair of black heeled women's boots. Opt for black suede if you want a trendy, effortless look.
- For an edgy, sleek vibe, combine a pair of designer boots with a heel with a black mini skirt. All varieties of short skirts combine effortlessly with heeled boots. Or, if you're going for a more elegant, modern appearance, try showing off a pair of patterned heeled boots with a slitted skirt.
- Pencil skirts pair well with suede heeled boots of any color. At Shoe-Inn, we offer a variety of suede options from only the best European designers.
- Stay on-trend with a maxi or midi leather skirt coupled with a pair of tall heeled boots.
- Sport your favorite knitted jumper, comfortable leggings and tall boots with a heel for a breezy chic appearance.
- For a fabulous modern twist on the boots and dress trend, try pairing a simple black dress with solid-colored tall boots with a heel. Dresses look great with lace-up boots or even burgundy leather ones.
- Pull a wrap long coat or bracelet-sleeve long coat over a midi dress to accent a pair of designer boots with a heel. This look is glamorous yet sophisticated and is sure to turn heads.
- Leather pants — especially coupled with heeled boots — never go out of fashion. Sport a vibrant-colored jacket with black leather pants or throw on a nude-colored top over them and tuck it in for the perfect look.
The History of Heeled Footwear
Did you know high heels were initially created for men to help them secure their stance in stirrups? High heeled shoes can be traced back to Persian men in the 10th Century, and Europeans later adopted this trend in the 17th Century. By the 18th Century, however, high heels were exclusively seen as a trend for women. Today, women wear heeled boots for both function and fashion.
Browse Shoe-Inn's Selection of Designer Women's Boots With a Heel
Our expert designers at Shoe-Inn work with some of the top European shoemakers to bring you high-quality boots you can wear year-round. We think every woman deserves footwear that makes her feel confident, sophisticated and fashionable for any occasion. That's why for every order over $150, you'll get free shipping. Whether you're a working woman, young mom or both, we want to provide you with the latest trends in the industry for a look that's both comfortable and stylish.
Choose from a variety of colors, materials and European brands to spice up your wardrobe in any season.